Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a few new thoughts.

So I realized that Life may just be easier if we let people in. This is me pondering things post-graduation... and although it may seem easier at the time, the after thought is always different. I mean once you open yourself up to someone and become completely vulnerable, they have all the ammunition to hurt you in the end. This is not a depressing blog I promise- its kinda just a collection of my thoughts recently.

On the other hand, if you never open yourself up and become vulnerable, then you can never truly know yourself. We were created for relationship and true relationship is being real with others-those that are the closest to you! I feel that my time at Vanguard has taught me just that- how, why, and with whom I can be vulnerable and truly walk life and journey with them, so for that I thank you!

A DIFFERENT TOPIC--
I start bartending school tomorrow! Not sure how I feel about it, but I am excited and have NO idea what to expect! We will see if this seems like something that I really wanna do or not! At least I'll have fun with it and meet some new interesting people (I love that part).

Now its time to say goodbye..so long farewell. I feel like that's what I did with so many people 2 weeks ago at graduation- said our goodbyes not knowing when or if we would ever connect again! such is life? so they tell me. I feel that we were put together for a reason, and if it was only for that season, so be it, but it was good while it lasted at least. I do hope that I will remain in contact with as many of those great people (you know who you are) as I can and for as long as I can. So goodbye, so long, farewell....ON to the next chapter of life.

No comments: