Wednesday, May 13, 2009

graduation..

Its been said that after you graduate college, you start over as a freshman of life. I feel that this is true, but starting over is why we call graduation- commencement. We are starting out on life.. now knowing what we are to expect. As I now have been graduated for 3 days, it has definitely been a different setting. I woke up monday morning half expecting to wake up and go to class. I think that this is going to be a interesting adventure from this point. Graduation is a scary thing knowing that we (as graduates) will be going our separate ways and could possibly not see each other for many years. I know that this new chapter of our lives will be exciting and new and there will be some of my closest friends with me every step of the way.

Vanguard has been very good to me when it comes to a family. I have been given some of the best friends I could have ever imagined. My years at Vanguard have given me the opportunity to have and know some of the greatest people in the world. The people that I have met here are going to live forever in my memories and the photos that we have, and the times that we have shared. There are so many memories that I have with so many people. I will always remember these 4 years as the best years of my life. I have made the best friends of my life, and some of the best memories ever! Thank you Vanguard University for fostering the relationships that I will have for the rest of my life!

No comments: