Monday, October 6, 2008

Life after May...

So I have been thinking a lot about what is going to happen in my life after I graduate from Vanguard in May, 2008. I have a few options: I can tour Europe for a while immediately after graduation, then proceed back to the beloved town of Moshi, Tanzania. Or I could just go straight to Tanzania, or work and enter Grad school in the fall.

All of these options are amazing and I love all the ideas that are there, but they are scary and I don't know what to do. I would love to live in Moshi at TOA, but Lord knows that does not look like a possibility for me at the moment. I think that I will spend the summer in Africa, then come back to grad school in the fall. But all in all, I sorely miss my babies and children that I left in TOA. I can truly say that I left my heart in Africa. Those children stole my heart, and I want to leave them with it, but at the same time, I need it back here....

ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE NOTE...

but kind of the same, my heart need to be here with me, so that I can find someone. Many people (including my mother) have been nagging me almost non-stop about dating someone, and yes i think that would be nice, but it would have to take the right person and be the right timing. I agree that my timing may not be the right timing, and that I need to learn to be in God's timing, but it would be nice to have some one like that to share things with...and like that much, in that way...


So that is my rant for the night...i guess it was kinda a boring homework night, and I was doing a lot of pondering on life today...

No comments: