Saturday, October 2, 2010

THANK YOU

For all of you that have been following and praying for me-THANK YOU. I have been praying and seeking the guidance of the Lord in the matters of life and He has guided my paths truly straight to him and his will for me in the near future. I have been offered and accept the Children's Pastor position at South Coast Christian Assembly in San Juan Capistrano and will be commuting down there for work for a few months and eventually move in that direction. It is strange for me to start thinking about leaving my home and family at Newport Mesa Church, but God has something special in store for me and those kids. Its funny how he works everything out for the good of those that love him. I have learned that quickly these past few weeks. God is leading and all I have to do is say YES and follow his voice!

SO THANK YOU from the deepest parts of my heart, as I embark on this new adventure and journey that God is leading me on. Please keep me, the children of NMC and of South Coast in your prayers as are all starting a new adventure in the next few days! Thank you...

No comments: